Monday, June 23, 2008

SHRINKY DINKS!!!

I don't often do advertising. In fact I despise advertising, having worked and slaved in the advertising industry for more than a decade in a previous life.

But if you have kids or just like to have fun doing creative stuff you should check out my cousin Shrinky's Web site. He has a seriously cool product. While you're there don't forget to check out the video.

I'm not much into merchandising either, but Shrinky's been trying to talk me into offering HinkyDink Shrinky Dinks. Branded keychains, luggage tags, and doo-dads mostly. That might just be a winner, but there could be copyright issues since I've been using Great Grandpa Winky's logo as my own for some time now (I even used his theme song in the infamous Websense Policy Bypass video, as you may recall).

My legal problems aside, Shrinky's got a cool product. And what the heck, he's family.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment