Saturday, August 01, 2009

MURDER/SUICIDE > UT99


Yesterday I was poking around in my old posts at the Murder/Suicide Blog when I stumbled across something I wasn't aware of.

It's actually getting traffic.

And what really punched me in the gut was that people are actually posting comments to the cut&paste news stories I drop in there day after day. REAL people. Not linkbaiters. Not blackhat SEO SPAM bots.

Real. Fucking. People.

Not only are they real people, but they're people who in many cases knew or worked with the victims and went the the funerals. People pouring their hearts out looking for meaning, reasons, and prayers.

It stopped me in my tracks, put me in a real weird mood, and made me realize I will never look at that blog in the same light as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment